1) Please plan ahead for a location to keep your flowers until your ceremony. A cool, dark room in a wide-mouth vase is best. Once the flowers leave our possession it is your responsibility to keep them cool--do not leave in hot cars or sunlight!
2) We recommend you pick up no sooner than 1 day prior to your wedding. We design bouquets with flowers that are fully open, so they will not have the vase life of a store-bought bouquet.
3) If you elect to DIY your flowers, remember that they will take time to cut, place in water, and transport; and you will need time and help! If you decide you would like a full-service florist, please reference our list of florists on our weddings page and tell them you would like Blossom and Branch Farm flowers in your designs.
4) To reiterate: we cannot guarantee specific colors or flowers. Because, nature. But we do know you will LOVE your wedding flowers!
5) Following your wedding, we welcome you to return your flowers to us at the farm to turn into compost and return to the earth.