CLICK HERE TO ORDER Á LA CARTE
Here's how it works: flowers are only available during our growing season (mid-May through end of September). You may place an order for any date during that time; orders are available for pickup at the farm only (no delivery). Please put the date you would like to PICK UP your flowers in the notes section of your order.
We can accommodate two palettes: bright and bold, or neutral and blushy. Our flowers are dictated by nature, so while we cannot guarantee any specific flowers, you can rest assured that your bouquet will be naturally stunning.
Our style of bouquets is a looser one: it will look like your flowers were just gathered from the field (they were!). If you would like, you can also opt to add on a bucket of flowers in a matching palette to your bouquet for DIY purposes. One bucket contains 60-80 stems in a mix of foliage, filler, and focal flowers.
Please bring a CLEAN 5-gallon bucket for pickup. If you do not bring a bucket, we will add $5 to your order and you may take ours.
THINGS TO KNOW
1) Please plan ahead for a location to keep your flowers until your ceremony. A cool, dark room in a wide-mouth vase is best. Once the flowers leave our possession it is your responsibility to keep them cool--do not leave in hot cars or sunlight!
2) We recommend you pick up no sooner than 1 day prior to your wedding. We design bouquets with flowers that are fully open, so they will not have the vase life of a store-bought bouquet.
3) If you elect to DIY your flowers, remember that they will take time to cut, place in water, and transport; and you will need time and help! If you decide you would like a full-service florist, please reference our list of florists on our weddings page and tell them you would like Blossom and Branch Farm flowers in your designs.
4) To reiterate: we cannot guarantee specific colors or flowers. Because, nature. But we do know you will LOVE your wedding flowers!
5) Following your wedding, we welcome you to return your flowers to us at the farm to turn into compost and return to the earth.